Exporting your work is a very straightforward process in 3DTin, this blog post will illustrate the steps.
1. In the top, left hand corner of the 3DTin user interface, find the “Export” button.
2. A new window should open with the title “Export”. .
3. At the bottom of this window, select the output format you desire.
STL, DAE and OBJ are 3D file formats. Selecting PNG will generate an image. After selecting the desired format, click on the “Download” button.
4. After clicking “Download” 3DTin will prepare the file for download. Once the file has been prepared, the download button will turn green.
5. Click on the “Download” button again, and your file will be downloaded!